Tuesday, August 9, 2011

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

We'll be temporarily closing our shops from tomorrow morning until August 30th.
But we will not be on vacation!

We will be working like mad little elves during the shop closure.
 This is not a normal occurrence for us -- closing our online shops, but Norbert and I decided it was important to have uninterrupted time to work on creating our new studio space and coming up with new designs.

Our shops will reopen on August 30th with new work produced in our new studio.

I will continue posting here on a near daily schedule and I'll include some postings of our studio's progress. We are so, so excited for this expansion....and I can't even tell you how much I'll love to be able to dedicate myself to designing.
It's been awhile...


THANK YOU so much for your understanding.

You can continue to reach us through our normal channels...

I'll be back this evening with the last of my Chicago pictures.
See you then!



No comments: