Friday, July 15, 2011

a peek over my shoulder...




Am I not a poster child for safety, or what?? ;)
I look like I'm ready to enter a clean room of some lab or something.


We are heading to the fair again this evening except this time we'll head over on our bikes.
First, I've got to get some dinner going.

I spent a wonderful morning with my mom and my two monkeys. We headed to some yard sales and consignment shops, and we even snuck a coffee break at a cafe as well as a lunchtime picnic at the park. Right now, I'm still needing to get off of here and get dinner started. Zee parents will be here any minute...

 
I'll show you pics of our day later.
Have I mentioned that I'm honoring my springtime resolution??
Yep, the camera is with my everywhere.


Have a great evening. It's the WEEKEND.


4 comments:

Andrea said...

I love these photos! So inspiring...

Sounds like lots of fun...
xo

blue hour designs said...

Trying to be better about taking pictures in my studio :)

Dorothy said...

I know who you remind me of in these photos - my dentist! Only much more colorful gear and way more fun results. :)

blue hour designs said...

Dorothy - you got a big laugh out of me with that comment :)