Monday, June 27, 2011

a surprise visit

Good morning!

Okay, let me tell you:  it's been a long, a tiring and a wonderful weekend all in one. My sister, her family and a couple of close friends decided to spring a surprise visit on us and thus started a whirlwind of fun.
The inaugural activity for the weekend began at the Friday Faire.


How about that blue hour sky??


 

Well said.



Next up: A Coors Brewery tour. The long line in the sun meant that we were mighty thirsty by the time we got inside.
The fix? Super fresh day-old beer.


The bus ride in....



...and a pit stop at the Capitol Grill in Golden on the way home.


After a much needed nap, it was on to Pearl Street...




Yesterday, we spent the afternoon eating, drinking, laughing and, for some, hitting a round of golf balls at the nearby driving range.


I also gave this to my sister:


She claimed this stone a long time ago...



Off to finish my new designs :)


Share |

No comments: