Monday, May 3, 2010

Italy....part II



I finally got another quick moment to post the remaining pictures from Italy. The one above is still in Bellaggio and the pic below is an example of all of the countless vineyards that dot every available inch of ground that can be used! Even in the city, I found vineyards everywhere!




Now THIS is Milan.




I love, love, love history and architecture....my camera was pointed up, quite a bit here!


...And then I took a break ;)


Today, we are heading out to a small fisherman's village in northern Denmark and we'll hopefully take in Hamlet's castle along the way.

I've been calling my boys everyday while we've been gone....it has helped tremendously. I've been able to really enjoy myself, which is a huge relief! I am pretty sure though, that when we travel back on Wednesday I will be super anxious to see them (I'm already starting to feel it)....we get back at midnight and we've already decided that we are waking them up as soon as we get home!!! .......I love those monkeys SO MUCH!

I'll try to post one more time before we leave, but if I am unable, I'll post my Denmark pictures when I get home. I have a thousand or so of those as well ;)

Share |

1 comment:

Cathi said...

Wow, what a fabulous trip!! I am green with envy, but happy for you to be able to enjoy time away with your husband! I look forward to more photos! :)