Friday, January 29, 2010

Winter reminder....


I love the snow...but our two months of ground covered snow had almost completely melted away.


And then we got another fresh blanket in the middle of the night...


I have to admit, I am ready for spring. After the holidays I usually feel this way....but, snow is still a sweet novelty for this 'desert child'. ;) Might as well make myself a cup of coffee and enjoy it while its here.....


New listings will be up on Monday!
Have a fabulous weekend :)

2 comments:

stephanie said...

i hear you - i'm tired of the snow too.

Charlotta Ward said...

Yes the snow is so divine!
Have just returned to Sydney (high summer with 95% humidity... eeek) after two blissful months in Sweden. We had LOTS of snow and it was very very cold - just the way I like it!

Enjoy it whilst you can!

xxCharlotta