Thursday, January 14, 2010

Changes...

Hello, hello :)
Here is some new work for the week:

this puppy has already been snatched up! :)




So, there is soooo much to talk about......where to start ;)
I just got back from attending my first meeting with the Louisville Art Society. I joined in November, but I was too busy those couple of months to make any of their events until now. I think I'll like it....it was pretty packed tonight, but the great thing about belonging to these kind of associations is the networking and support you receive from the group. They seem very involved so it should be fun :)

Well, I've made quite a lot of changes to my Etsy shop's profile and policies pages. I've mentioned a bit on here about how my husband has become an integral part of this business and we finally made the changes to include him. Norbert is handling most of the business/marketing end, which is allowing me to concentrate more on design and production. It never ceases to amaze me how much this business has evolved.....even in my own mind. I really had NO idea how much time running a business takes....outside of actually making my jewelry. Blue Hour Designs is now fully a team effort :)

Thank you to all who have been following my progress and watching our little business grow :)
I'll be back soon with more news!

- Alysia + Norbert :)

4 comments:

Cathi said...

Welcome Back and Happy New Year! Your new pieces are beautiful! So awesome that your husband is taking some of the stresses away from you, so that you can create beauty..! xxoo

stephanie said...

congrats on your wonderfully successful business :) and that picture of you & your husband is too cute! have a wonderful weekend!

blue hour designs said...

Thank you both!!
Evolution and change is a good thing :)

Charlotta Ward said...

I am so glad to hear your great news! And how cute is that picture of you and Norbert!! x

Love the necklace in the middle of you beautiful parade of images.

You have done so well and I am very happy for you!

Here's to an exciting 2010!! You deserve it.

xCharlotta