Monday, December 7, 2009

Almost....but not quite a week

That's how long I've been gone :( I guess it goes without saying that I've been busy...so that's my reason for being a delinquent blogger! I did take some time off over the weekend to spend some much needed time with my family. I got some work in, but not too much.

We also spent some time getting all of this loveliness up.....


We got a fresh blanket of snow yesterday.
This is what I am peering at from inside my warm, toasty house....

I think it is so beautiful. Quiet, too.

I have a full day ahead of me and I am making some new work as well. I slipped it in. I've realized that is how I have to plan my days. Otherwise when it is busy I'll never get new work posted in my shop. I think its good to do this for several reasons: First, I have customers who love one of a kind pieces and by not having a good selection in my shop I am totally ignoring them. Secondly, its good for my soul. I love to play with silver and stone and that completes the artist in me. I do have to say once again that I am so, so happy that there are many of you who are drawn to my 'made to order' designs. I've been making Amber Burst and Petite Amber rings like a mad woman!! :) This has been a great year for me. Really.

I foresee my time here being a bit sporadic this month: Hey - its the biggest shopping season of the year, right! ;) I will really try to write more often than once a week though.....because that's just bad!

Until next time....;)

No comments: