Monday, October 12, 2009

Back to work....

And boy does it feel good.
I made a couple of necklaces, a ring and a pair of earrings. They are in the tumbler right now. I'll take some pictures later and show you tomorrow.

So, the day before yesterday we watched our new movie from netflix called Into the Wild.

That movie was intense. I loved it....it had an excellent story to tell. To me, the best movies are the kind that immediately engage you, and long after the movie has ended, leave you in deep thought. This is one of those kind of films. I highly recommend it. It is based on a true story and I know that the screenplay was adapted from the book of the same name.

Eddie Vedder also helped compose the music and since I also am a fan of Pearl Jam I thought I would post a video of one of their earlier songs. I have seen them a few times in concert....excellent, excellent band to watch live. Love the hair....:)



The first time I saw them was in '95 in Austin, Texas. The Ramones opened up for them. It was incredibly hot and sweltering in the humid August summer and still the Ramones wore their black leather jackets :)

Dinner time.....bye!

1 comment:

Charlotta Ward said...

Into the Wild - yes so intense! I have not viewed it, instead I read the book.. I had to do little pauses through out as it just got too much at times.. Brilliant though!
xCharlotta