Monday, October 26, 2009

Another random post

So I am drinking my ritual pre-bed tea it's usually Sleepytime or Chamomile tea and just wrapping up everything for the day. It's only 8:30 pm, but I usually like to get to bed around now because I need time to unwind. I am really working on making more time for myself...I have really been realizing the importance of personal time and how beneficial it is for my mental well-being. Even though I am so incredibly excited to work, I don't want to hit a wall down the line. Balance is important. So I have carved out an hour or two before bed to read and look at magazines.

Before I go I want to share a few things. First of all, my mom curated a treasury this evening that includes this lovely sweater:

And I found this gorgeous dress last week from this shop:

I love fall and winter clothing. This dress would be adorable with a pair of knee high boots!
Okay, and one more thing before I go....
This is the movie we watched this weekend:

Loved it! It is not humor for everyone, though, that's for sure ;) If you've seen it already, you'll know what I am talking about. I really dig Guy Ritchie's directing style....I have already seen Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, as well as RocknRolla and I loved those movies as well. I can't wait to see his upcoming Sherlock Holmes flick with Robert Downey Jr. Here is a link to that preview.

Alright, off to bed....goodnight!

4 comments:

Cathi said...

Your nightly ritual of taking time for yourself is awesome and important. Enjoy!

Curbstone Homestead said...

Your mom's design is beautiful! I also love winter clothes, chunky sweaters, leggings with boots, scarves... oh tis the season!

blue hour designs said...

Cathi-
Boy do I love that time too!! :)

Sanity Keeper-
Hello and welcome!!
My mom does crotchet(and has her own lovely Etsy shop), but she did not make that beautiful sweater. She included it in a treasury of knitted things that she put together on Etsy treasuries. If you click on the treasury link in my blog it takes you there :)

Charlotta Ward said...

Love the dry humour of these films. Guy Ritchie is a great director!
Enjoy!
xCharlotta