Thursday, September 24, 2009

Winding down

It is tea time....


and time for my last meal of the day.


I am winding down and finishing up some work in my studio. I am trying to get all the pieces ready for the tumbler so that in the morning I can throw them in for a good two to three hours. That cleans and hardens them up really well.

So I did want to say a big heartfelt thank you to all of you who wrote such sweet comments on my giveaway blogpost. Compliments are the absolute best....I'll admit it ;) As a reminder, please check back on Monday to see who won.
This will be a bit of a short post, but I would like to show you what I am listening to right at this moment:

Her name is Lisa Gerrard and her voice is positively surreal. If you click here you can hear a clip of the song she sang on the Gladiator soundtrack (which is playing right now). If you have yet to see Gladiator you MUST add that to your movie list pronto! One of the best epic movies ever made in my opinion.

I have adored her singing since she was a part of the band Dead Can Dance. That was quite a long time ago.....

Tomorrow is a busy day....I have the fair on Saturday to prepare for plus I am pretty sure that Elmo and tinkertoys are on the agenda for the day.....according to my Mr. Potty-training, big-time opinionated, son of mine ;)

night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You like all the same music as my husband. He adores Lisa Gerrard. A few years ago Dead Can Dance were in our area and I bought tickets for his birthday. It was quite a show.

Have a good weekend with Elmo and the tinkertoys!

Splendid Willow said...

Have a lovely weekend! And say hi to Mr. Potty-training! My 2 year old - Prince William is next! (: Monika

http://www.splendidwillow.com