Sunday, September 27, 2009

Weekend wrap-up

Would you like to see what I just made for myself?

I love, love it!
For being a silversmith, I have too little shiny baubles for ME! At least that is what I told myself while I was making this ring ;) The tremendous stone encompassed in my ring is a labradorite. I am getting more of these stones soon and they will make an appearance in my shop soon after that.

Well, yesterday I was involved in another local town fair and again, not meaning to sound redundant, I had a really good time. The last hour, though, it kind of died on my end of the strip so I was busy sketching designs on my notepad to pass the time (and I was resting my feet because I was wearing my very cute and very new shoes that crippled my toes by the end of the day!) Other than that I met some more fabulous people and hopefully I am starting to get my name out in the community.

Some of the pieces I made for the fair will make their way into my shop this week. Here is one of them.....a pair of earrings with sterling silver and copper (these are mine by the way....I make a new pair for when the listing is purchased :)

I am totally cracking up here....I don't remember why, but I do know that my husband said something very naughty! ;)

And here is my 'ready for fall and turtlenecks' necklace! I've been wanting to make more lengthy necklaces and this one is my first for the shop. The flowers are oxidized to a charcoal hue so that they stand out from the rest of the chain.

Okay, well I'll be personally seeing you all tomorrow because I am going to post a video for my giveaway announcement.

See you then........:)

1 comment:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

they are pretty and girly :)