Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Returning to routine...

So the fair is over and I had a lot of great experiences and I learned a lot of invaluable information. I also strongly believe in concentrating on the positives in a situation and moving forward with that. I met some wonderful people and other vendors who were kind enough to share their own experiences as well as the names of other fairs that they felt I would do well at. It was nice to get that feeling of comradery.

Here are the last of my pictures from the fair:





And one shot of some additional pieces that will go up over the next couple of days:

I'll see you tomorrow. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your display looks great and the weather seems to have beautiful. Glad you met lots of nice people!

blue hour designs said...

Thank you Liz!
The weather was a bit on the hot side though.....it didn't help that the first day I wore jeans and a thick shirt, expecting cooler weather!!
not smart ;)