Monday, September 14, 2009

Back home

Hello, hello everyone :)
I got back home last night and slept in late this morning! This was not exactly the most restful of trips...I guess that is bound to happen when everyone is in a festive mood and celebrating being together again. It was a lot of fun and I had a great time. It was especially nice to see my Arizona family. It had been three years since I saw them last!

So I spent some time at my sister's husband's restaurant this weekend. He owns it along with his family. Yu-ummy food is to be had if you happen to visit. If you are wandering down 1-25 south of Albuquerque, you need to stop by...

Here are some pictures of the place:

I loved this old piece of machinery....it is an 1800s wine press.



We kicked up our feet in the sun here on the patio....I do believe it was happy hour :)



I had to mention that a well known painter created this fantastic artwork on the walls and my dad made those really cool wine barrel tables (I told you craftiness was in my blood!).

We also hung out here at Fat Sat's on Saturday night for karaoke. I only do karaoke if I'm sharing the mic with at least 20 additional people because I can clear the room with my voice...no joke! I do sound amazing in the shower though...


So, there will be additional pieces of jewelry making their way to my shop tomorrow...see you then!

No comments: