Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Upcoming sale

I am listing these new pieces in my shop this evening:

I have been on a flower kick....two more pieces have them. I also used a variety of stones in my jewelry today. No amber in this group, but I'll include them in my pieces at the end of the week.

Time to 'talk shop':
I am going to participate in the 'Weekend Deals' on Etsy this Friday thru Sunday EST. All of my jewelry will be 15% off. Also, we are still feverishly working on preparing for the Fair in September. Right now we are creating our banners for the booth. I am going to have two: one main one for inside the tent and another that will be up on an easel at the opening of our booth. We are almost done with that and then we'll send in the order. I have been sketching ideas for the layout and I still have a lot of things to get for the displays. I'll post pics of my booth after the fair.

I am also planning on attending a nearby rock and gem show this weekend. Hopefully I'll come back with some new stones to add to my shop!

So now it's back to work. I have to finish taking pictures of everything and then they'll go up in my shop. Take a look when you get a chance! :)

No comments: