Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New treasury

Good morning :)

I fell into bed last night exhausted at like 8:30 pm. It was a full day! I worked in my workshop for a few hours yesterday morning and then spent the rest of the day tying up loose ends for my booth display. I had thought I had my setup design exactly how I wanted it....but last night maybe because I was tired I started to get really unhappy with what I came up with. I think maybe it just needs a little bit of tweaking....as opposed to a complete overhaul!

Yesterday I also created another treasury. I've been making them about once a week now. It is a lot of fun and a great way to connect with other etsy sellers.

I wanted to show this new treasury because my mom is in this one :)

I owe all my craftiness and my artsy blood to my parents. Both of them create and work with their hands. My mom likes to sew, crochet and quilt.....my dad was a very, very good amateur photographer along with painting, woodwork and welding!

Because of my dad's welding background he is able to understand quite a lot when I discuss my silversmithing with him. There are many similar functions with both. It's nice to explain things to my dad and have him understand what I am talking about :)


Back to work now....my worktable is full of new pieces to finish. :)

No comments: