Sunday, August 9, 2009

My day...

I finally curated a treasury of my own to showcase the work of some other amazing artists on Etsy. I am really in such awe of much of the work I see on that site. I pulled pieces from my own favorites list...a few of which I have already posted on this site. They all have the same basic color scheme. It was really a lot of fun to do this...I am already thinking of my next one!

If you have a chance please take a look at these lovely pieces by clicking on the image above. I really am very inspired by these people!

Below is a picture of some of the cabochons I bought in Buena Vista.

I will be working hard on these boys all week.

Well moving on, so far this has been my day: I woke up, had a cup of Earl Grey and created the treasury. Next, we went for a nice long bike ride around town and ended up at a park for lots of running and swinging! After that we went and ate brunch here, which is one of our favorite spots in Boulder. I highly recommend it...it's a local favorite. Then we came home threw the kids in bed and had our afternoon coffee on our front porch here:

Now after I finish up this blog and my second cup of coffee! I will start working through all of the pictures I took on our drive to Buena Vista.

After that it is a glass of wine for my husband and I on the back porch while our boys watch Finding Nemo...it's our anniversary ;)

No comments: