Sunday, August 23, 2009

coffee and rain

We had a change of pace today...instead of our normal Sunday morning bike rides, we decided to walk to a local coffee shop.

That coffee is about the size of my head :) ....and it was good.

It was a lazy morning. We just drank coffee, while the kids played. It was very nice.

In the afternoon I listed my new rings and my husband and I discussed my display for the fair. We are still trying to figure out what I need and exactly how I want the setup to look like. This is our first time so everything is still such an unknown. There are a few things we still have to get....and the fair is two weeks away!! Not gonna panic....not gonna panic.....

Later, we went for our normal bike ride post-dinner.


It rained for a tiny bit while we were riding. The air smelled so, so wonderful!


I love the summer rains....growing up in the desert, monsoon season was always the best time of the year for me.


Now that I have my little camera back I am able to take it along with me everywhere again.

Back to work early tomorrow morning.....I'm off to bed. goodnight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tempt me not with that coffee! I've had my share for today.

Thanks for mentioning the Outlander series; I'll look for it.

blue hour designs said...

Ha, ha, ha! My coffee love affair has gotten out of hand a little bit recently :)