Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A bit overwhelmed...

I apologize for being a day late with this...I will be posting these three in my etsy shop in a couple of minutes.

Have I mentioned that I do not handle stress well? I really hate this about myself....and I am really working hard on balancing it out. When I get overwhelmed I can't see very well out of the cave I back myself into. So I just try to focus on marking off another item off my list and moving forward. I have to do this otherwise I am doomed because starting your own business is not exactly a stress-free endeavor ;)

Anyways, here are the three pieces I will post today:



Yesterday, instead of listing jewelry I became inspired to make more of it....so I went with that feeling. I am pretty busy on the homefront because of guests and such so I will only list these three and then tomorrow a few and on Friday I'll post the rest. I have 10 pieces of jewelry in total.

Tomorrow I'll be occupied with my son's birthday....I'll see you again on Friday :)

No comments: