Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Almost done

My five necklaces and one pair of earrings are currently in the tumbler and will soon be set with stones. Today was a great day. For all the metalsmiths out there, it is amazing how some days the solder just flows perfect. My hands followed my mind's lead wonderfully. I had constant realizations today that I am in my element....the fish who finally found water. It is such an exhilarating feeling to be content, challenged and excited in what you DO.

So since I refuse to blog without posting pictures (I am an ultra-visually stimulated person myself) I decided to post some pictures of etsy items that I adore. I just found these items today...what beautiful designs, don't you think?



I quickly added these to the favorites section of my shop. Etsy is very addicting. I am in a constant state of inspiration and awe when I browse through there.


I've got to go and finish my pieces now...they'll be up in my shop tomorrow ;)

No comments: